Registration is now OPEN
CLICK HERE to register
The Contracting Academy will take place on September 27, 2022, from 9:00 AM – 12:00 NOON.
9-10 AM – State of Wisconsin Goods & Services
- Tondra Davis, Director, State of Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Program
- Jessica Potter, Section Chief for Resources & Special Programs, Wisconsin State Bureau of Procurement
- Saul Arteaga, Director, SWITS Ltd.
10-11 AM – State of Wisconsin Construction, A/E & Related Services
- Audra Jervey, Enterprise Contract Officer, State of Wisconsin Department of Administration
- Matt Klaila, Program and Policy Analyst (DFDM), State of Wisconsin Department of Administration
- Clifton Phelps, Vice President-Business Development, JCP Construction
11-12 NOON – Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
- Elizabeth Garland, Section Chief for Purchasing, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- John Remy, Purchasing Agent, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The Contracting Academy (TCA) is an opportunity for businesses to grow their technical knowledge of contracting with Federal Government, State/Local Government, and Government Prime Contractors. The series of workshops will benefit established businesses looking to grow and develop their government sales.